OFFICIAL OKYRIE ROYALE BREW KIT
People have been asking us for years how to brew the best cup of coffee around… we’ve now simplified the answer with our Official Okyrie Royale Brew Kit. We’ve personally hand-picked each piece in this kit so that you now have the best tools and equipment around to brew the best coffee in town. Get 10% off when you buy as a kit.
(1) Bonavita Automatic Pour Over
(1) Bonavita Coffee Scale
(1) Porlex Coffee Grinder
(1) 8-Cup Chemex Classic
(1) Box of Chemex Filters
BONAVITA METROPOLITAN COFFEE BREWER
This brewer provides the optimal water temperature, contact time and coffee saturation to brew a perfect pot. A pre-infusion cycle evenly saturates the ground coffee before brewing, an essential step for obtaining the finest flavour from the beans.
- One-Touch Brewing
- Non-stick coated warming plate shuts off after 40 minutes and is easy to clean.
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets fresh grounds to optimize flavour while the flat bottom filter basket ensures optimal coffee flavour extraction
- Unique heater releases and maintains water at the optimal brewing temperature of 92°- 96°C (198° to 205°F) throughout the brewing process
- Tempered glass and narrow neck design help retain heat
- Glass Carafe allows you to see coffee brewing and how much coffee is left
- Easy-fill, transparent water tank with marked measurements
- Audible signal sounds when coffee is ready
- Product Dimensions: Length: 12.60″ Width: 6.80″ Height: 12.20″
- 1-year limited warranty
BONAVITA RECHARGEABLE GRAM SCALE
For a precise pour-over, you need a scale that can think for you! The Bonavita Auto Tare Gram Scale offers precise measurements with automatic taring, for a consistent cup of coffee or pot of tea every time.
Now with a USB-rechargeable battery!
- Unique nano-coating helps prevent water damage
- Manual and pour-over modes
- Built-in timer for ease of use and hands-free operation
- Weighs in 0.1-gram increments up to 2,000g
- USB-Rechargeable 1000mAh lithium-ion battery
- Length: 17.8cm (7.00”)
- Width: 14.0cm (5.50”)
- Height: 3.2cm (1.25”)
PORLEX TALL GRINDER
The Hario Slims and Skertons are great grinders, but if they are the Toyota of hand grinders, then the Porlex grinders are the Infinitis. And the latest updates take the Porlex to the next level! The Porlex grinders have now been updated with:
- A new patented design of connector that prevents any slippage from the handle and no wear.
- A perfectly circular outer burr which produces a more consistent grind throughout the entire range of grind.
- New Japanese/English premium packaging and English/French/Japanese instructions.
- Laser etched burrs to show that only premium Porlex burrs are used in the grinder.
- Made entirely in Japan, Porlex even uses Japanese clay to make the ceramic burrs!
This grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass versions, and produces less static than plastic versions. The conical ceramic burrs don’t rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs. The Porlex Tall has double the capacity of the Porlex Mini, so you can grind enough for you and your friend. From our testing, it copes well with everything you can throw at it – from Turkish to French Press grind setting – and thanks to a easily accessible locking nut, is really easy to adjust. But the thing that really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other. Have an AeroPress and like to have fresh ground, amazing coffee when you travel? This lovely little industrial looking grinder fits perfectly inside the AeroPress tube.
CHEMEX CLASSIC 8 CUP
Undoubtedly one of the most recognizable and elegant coffee makers available. The Chemex was designed in 1941 and has been making delicious coffee ever since. Its non-porous, heat-resistant glass construction, combined with proprietary, scientifically designed filters, produces coffee with clarity and complexity. In fact, it’s the filters that are the star of the Chemex show.
They are 20-30% heavier than other filters and remove even the finest sediment particles. The design of the filter facilitates the proper infusion time by regulating the filtration rate – about a 4 minute brew. One warning: As the filters are made of heavy paper, they require a full rinse with hot water. before brewing. to remove any paper taste. It’s worth noting that there are also other filter options for the Chemex.
Since the Chemex is made out of glass, you can see the coffee as it brews and, as it’s a pour over method, you can also customize your particular brew method very easily. It comes with a polished wood collar and leather tie: the collar serving as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker.
The Chemex is so cool that it has a permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and is how James Bond makes his coffee. What other endorsements do you need?
CHEMEX UNBLEACHED FILTER SQUARES
Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour. Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fibre filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup). Prefolded for convenience.